Join us for the next Soul Solutions Networking Group
July 24th, 6:30-8:30 pm
Fill out the form to RSVP:
Topic — Redefining Self: Dialogue and Networking with Special Guest Speaker David Fraijo
- WHEN: July 24th, 6:30-8:30 pm
- WHERE: A Mindfulness Life Center, 10309 N. Scottsdale Rd, (BLDG B) Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- We will be meeting in Building B. A Mindfulness Life Center is located in the Eastern-most part of the shopping center off the Southeast corner of Scottsdale Rd and Shea Blvd. Building B is to the left, about five doors down, from the main lobby.
- You can contact me directly at 602-429-9030 if you have questions.
- Please bring a small donation, extra folding chairs, or a snack to share to keep our group momentum going.
We are all learning to embrace our multi-dimensional nature, and this means loosening the bonds of the past so that we can redefine ourselves into a new, healthier existence in the NOW!
Never before have I felt as free to do this as I do today, and I know our group momentum will only continue as we gather together to dialogue about this important topic.
Come and share more about who you are and what you plan to do or offer in our community! I really am intrigued about how many amazing healers and helpers we have in our community and I want to learn more. Even if you are just getting started, come share about yourself. Let’s support each other toward a happier and more abundant personal and professional life by learning about each other more deeply. I have been amazed at some of the connections that have been formed since starting this group!
If you are coming we will need to know as space is limited. Please RSVP using the form at the top or bottom of this page.
Are you a therapist, naturopath, acupuncturist, or any other form of wellness practitioner who works in healing the mind/body/spirit of others? Are you passionate about your work and how you can use it to assist with the spiritual evolution of humanity?
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a place to network, learn, and grow professionally with other like-minded folks from different fields, in grounded, ethically competent, and mindful ways?
This group is for:
- Clinical Therapists/Psychologists/Social Workers
- Naturopaths & other Physicians
- Massage Therapists & Bodyworkers
- Physical Therapists
- Personal Trainers/Fitness Professionals
- Yoga Instructors
- Mindfulness/Meditation/Other Teachers
- Psychic Mediums/Healers/Channelers
- Assistants/Staff of Wellness Professionals
- Artists, Change-makers, or New-thought Pioneers
- Anyone interested in the energy of the Soul and its impact on our sense of wellbeing
After going through a deeply personal healing experience in 2012-2013 (if you didn’t get a chance to read about it already, you can click here), I realized as a blossoming therapist how very important a variety of spiritual issues could be for not only myself, but for potential future clients. Due to the sensitive nature of these topics, I knew that I would eventually want to find some way to bring matters of the heart and soul out into a professionally-driven conversation.
And that is what started: a dialogue.
A coffee date here, a networking lunch there, and before I knew it I had discovered that there were many professionals, from all sorts of disciplines, who were passionately interested in ideas of how spirituality, energy work, forgiveness, mindfulness, or other alternative methods of healing could help themselves and their clients or patients.
It seemed, however, that they were in hiding– until I had shown them the true colors of my own passion, many folks weren’t willing to “come out of the spiritual closet.”
This realization led me to thinking that we could do something about this unfortunate reality– the fact that our current healthcare model is typically so divorced from these important topics– right here in our own Arizona community. I was inspired to create a real space in which topic-focused conversations such as these could take place in a professionally-considerate manner. And so began the idea for a spiritually-considerate, topic-focused networking & study group.
Whoever you are and whatever you do to serve others, your voice is important! We need helpers and healers of all sorts to join the cross-disciplinary dialogue to break down stigmatic barriers and spread the light of connection.
I invite you to join us… and be your bad-ass, professionally-competent, spiritually-empowered, and endlessly passionate True Self!
(Note that this series is non-denominational in nature– people from all religions and forms of belief are welcomed and encouraged to join!) If you are interested in meeting for our next event, please fill out the form below to get in touch: